jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Short introduction of myself

Hello everyone!
I'm Marlene Marchandon, right now i'm 19 years old, but soon i fulfill 20 (don't wanna)*
Something more about me, well... let's start with my study life, i graduated from school in 2008, in 2009 i studied  licenciature in maths,in the University of Chile, and after half year i realice that this career wasn't for me, so i studied a lot the second semester and enter to veterinary. This year i'm in second year of veterinary in the University of Chile, and i really like it, very much! it's amazing to know all kind of animals, and it's very pleasant know that some day i could help them.
I never thought about doing a blog, but hope this new experience could be a pleasant one, and who knows... maybe this could be my new addiction and leave facebook  jajajjajaja.
 Thank for visiting my blog. See ya =)

7 comentarios:

  1. Come on Marlen, you can do it!
    I hope we can know mora about us through this blog.
    See you...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja John! i already did it! so i'm gonna watch yours, just wait for my comment =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. single woman!!
    Hi:) hey! I see you're gonna be 20 D:
    ....as consolation is you are going to be younger than "arrouba" jajajajajjaja
    I like your blog, you have to teach me to make mine look better :S
    see ya'

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajajjajaja!!!!!LOL
    you??? leaving facebook???? This can not be true, is very imposible for you.....
    see ya...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I can't imagine you leaving facebook either xD
    BULLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I like the picture (: very cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Marlene,
    I love your blog good job!!!
    when is your birthday?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  7. thanks miss, and my birthday it's today jajjaja

    ResponderEliminar